Click here to donate to MacMillan Cancer Support

Thursday 15 May 2014

There's no place like home

One man and his dog, inseparable
I've been discharged from Hospital, thank God. Plenty of rest now until the medical team put a plan of action in place to remove a tumour just at the top of my kidney under the tip of my right hand side ribcage.
This is my main concern at the moment. its in a very worrying place, awkward to get at. I'm remaining positive and know it could take two weeks before they make a decision. Meanwhile its growing and becoming more intolerable. I have no answers why this is happening to me. I used to think it was MDF dust over the years working as a carpenter, who knows? I'm not complaining and know I'm one of the lucky ones. I just look forward to a normal life when this is all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment